In order to achieve our mission the following objectives have been developed:
- To establish accreditation standards for academic achievement in business education whilst facilitating the development, innovation and experimentation within the curricula and instructional techniques.
- To assist members in the improvement of their professional business education and related activities.
- To encourage and assist members to develop and use planning and outcome assessment procedures in order to achieve excellence in teaching business.
- To provide an international forum to discuss issues pertaining to business education in the complex and changing global environment.
- To develop and maintain relationships with individuals and organisations to foster effective business education, within institutions and business programmes in business and industry, government agencies, professional associations etc.
- To provide information to members and the public concerning issues relevant to business education.
- To encourage innovation and creativity in business.
- To provide consultants, publications and workshops to assist business schools and programmes in their pursuit and maintenance of accreditation.
- To promote lawful and ethical practices in business.